Covering the cities of Oakley & Brentwood and the Hwy 4 Corridor, King Mogey presents....BROAKLEY.com

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sorry for so few Updates this week

I wanted to apologize for the lack of news this week. I've been volunteering my time in Tracy trying to find the missing child Sandra Cantu.. It is emotionally draining searching for hours hoping that you find her alive, yet knowing that the places you are searching she would only be if she was dead.

Keep hope alive that she returns home safely.

Mogey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a good person Mogey. Thank you for doing that. When things like this happen we realize what a small world it really is. And but for the grace of god, it could be one of us.

paddie said...

I will keep her and her family in my prayers.You are a good and kind person King Mogey.

Anonymous said...

So Sorry about Sandra- thanks for taking the time to look for her:(...