Covering the cities of Oakley & Brentwood and the Hwy 4 Corridor, King Mogey presents....BROAKLEY.com

Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Kids On The Block Concord, Ca


Tonight at the Concord Sleep Train Pavillion the New Kids On The Block will be performing.


The New Kids on the Block, who won the hearts of millions in the eighties with the pop hits "You Got It (The Right Stuff)" and "I'll Be Loving You (Forever)," have reunited. The NKOTB comeback tour will thrill audiences with a new hit single, "Summertime" and their trademark harmonies and dance moves. Don't miss this supergroup in concert.


They will be joined tonight by Jesse McCartney and Jabbawockeez

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

who cares?

Anonymous said...

I liked the old kids better!

Anonymous said...

I was there. I went to their show last year in San Jose. Both shows were good. I went to the after party in the city. VIP. Watched him perform and get mobbed by fans. I was close to him on several occassions, and my friend got to meet him while I took thier pic.

It was cool. Don't hate.

Anonymous said...

I'd pay money if I could avoid hearing any of their songs for the rest of my life.