Covering the cities of Oakley & Brentwood and the Hwy 4 Corridor, King Mogey presents....BROAKLEY.com

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Concord Auto's International

Every once in awhile you find a company that deserves to get a little credit for the work they do.  This past weekend while driving I lost complete control of my truck when a part fell off the front end and my steering wheel began to spin with no response.  I was able to stop the vehicle and avoid an accident.
I called Brian Teixeira an employee at Auto's International located at 2201 Commerce Ave Concord, CA 94520 and unfortunately found out they were closed for the holiday weekend.  I figured that would be the end of the conversation.  However Brian went above and beyond and tried to accomodate me by finding another company they work with that could assist me sooner.  I decided to wait until Tuesday when they were open to get the work done by people who actually care.
However Brian didn't stop there. He knew how dangerous it was for me to drive from Oakley/Brentwood to Concord and offered to make arrangements to be towed.

His boss Gary Miller was also in touch with Brian that weekend getting updates on my status as he was quite worried as well.

Thanks to the entire crew of Auto's International for caring.  It put my mind at ease as well as my mothers who was in the truck at the time I lost control.

King Mogey

No comments: