Covering the cities of Oakley & Brentwood and the Hwy 4 Corridor, King Mogey presents....BROAKLEY.com

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Noni - It's not just for humans!

I was introduced to Tahitian Noni about 20 years ago. I had a boss that was drinking 1-2 tablespoons a day for arthritic pain in her leg. Before she found Noni she had to walk with a cane. After drinking Noni for about a week she was able to get rid of the cane.

I saw this and decided I wanted to try it on my yellow lab. My lab was about 13 years old and was suffering from arthritis to the point that she could only walk on 3 legs and started to soil herself rather than get up to go to the bathroom. I started to give her 1-2 tablespoons of Noni a day and within a week she started walking on all 4 legs again and acting like a playful puppy.

I now have a German Shepherd who tore her ACL. I tried giving her Noni as well and have had the same results with the decrease in pain.

My most recent test with Noni is on my Rottweiler. We rescued him from going to the Dog Pound and found that he has hip pains. Either from a car hitting him or possibly from hip dysplasia setting in. He was progressively getting worse for the last year. I decided it was time to try Noni. I started adding 1-2 tablespoons to his food which would absorb into the dry food and it took about 3 days for him to start running through the house and even try the stairs that used to give him so much pain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ECR

kittiesrock said...

hey king mogey. have you heard of the swine flu? maybe broakley would like to hear about it. after all you are the best writer on the internet! please write back.

kittysrock
aka broakley.com's #1 fan